Please consider becoming a member of Beyond Normal Films.
Your support will help us continue to recommend foreign, American independent, and documentary films to the Normal Theater. We rely on membership dues to help promote films of interest to our members and to organize, sponsor, and fund BNF special film events. Your membership contribution supports:
• Two annual BNF Farlee Film Festivals: 2-week showcases of BNF-recommended foreign, American independent, and documentary films in the spring and fall of each year.
• Four members-only free Cinema Sessions films: one each quarter.
• Annual members-only BNF meeting each fall with prizes, refreshments, social networking, and a free film showing.
• Grant support for special film events in the Bloomington-Normal community through the BNF Cinema Arts Project.
• Opportunities during the year for members to offer their input on films to recommend to the Normal Theatre through BNF online polling.
• Email notices and mailings promoting movies and events at the Normal Theater that are recommended to the BNF membership and aligned with our mission.
• The BNF website with the latest information on BNF-recommended films at the Normal Theater, events supported by the BNF Cinema Arts Project, and other film resources and historic materials of the organization (beyondnormalfilms.org).
The five, free members-only films alone are worth your membership donation (4 Cinema Sessions films and 1 Annual Meeting film). Please consider a student, individual or family membership. Beyond Normal Films is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your membership dues may be tax-deductible.
Membership. We ask students to contribute $10/year, individuals $20/year, and families $30/year. We offer the option, as well, to donate to the BNF Cinema Arts Project (CAP) to provide grants for special film events. More information on CAP funded grants and donations is available on our website.
There are two ways you can make your contribution to BNF:
- Mail a Check. Download the form and mail it with your check to: Beyond Normal Films, PO Box 962, Normal, IL 61761. Please be sure to include your email address. BNF relies on email for much of its communication with members for film reminders, meeting notices, and the like. We value your privacy and will not share your email address with anyone.
- Credit Card or PayPal Online. Use our PayPal or Credit Card online service to make your donation for membership and the BNF Cinema Arts Project Fund. Just select one of the buttons in the sidebar on the right and choose PayPal or the Credit Card option.