Love & Friendship
Date: April 26th, doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Director: Whit Stillman
Actors: Kate Beckinsale, Chloë Sevigny, Xavier Samuel and more
Genres: Comedy | Drama | Romance
Rated PG | 92 minutes | Released 2016
Set in the 1790s, Love and Friendship centers on beautiful widow Lady Susan Vernon, who has come to the estate of her in-laws to wait out colorful rumors about her dalliances circulating through polite society. Whilst there, she decides to secure a husband for herself and her rather reluctant debutante daughter, Frederica.
Note: Cinema Sessions is an exclusive showing for BNF members and is not open to the public. Members will receive a card in the mail for admission (not transferable); this card may be used by members for up to two admissions to this film. If a member did not receive a card in the mail, please come and we will confirm your membership at the door.
- April 26 (Weds) Cinema Sessions movie (free to all members & a guest): Love & Friendship
- Fall Farlee Film Festival: September 20-23 (Weds - Sat) and Sept 28-Oct 1(Th - Sun)
- Renew Your MembershipDonate to the Cinema Arts Project
- See the results of BNF Member Film Surveys
- Learn About Beyond Normal Films and its History
- View the Cumulative Film List of all BNF & Cinema Sessions films since 1996.
Beyond Normal Films Board
- Mary-Margaret Simpson, President
- Rochelle Gridley, Vice President
- Sue Wang, Treasurer
- Mary Hanson, Secretary
- JoAnna Mink, Liaison with the Normal Theater
- David B. Williams, Electronic Secretary & Web administrator
- Lynne Chaddon
- Glenn Block
- Bruce Boeck
Members of our board are elected to serve three-year term